Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Fun Outing to the Beach!

The other day my dad took Rebekah, Gabrielle, Beth and I to Myoli beach!  It was so much fun and the little ones enjoyed it soooo much! Kelly-Anne didn’t come with so I had to take the photos!

 

Beth playing in the water!

 

Rebekah playing with the sand toys!  


Beth and Gabrielle running away from the cold water!

Beth and Gabrielle loved being in the water even though it was very cold!


The beautiful mountains in the background.


Gabrielle fetching water



This one my dad took, isn’t it beautiful?


Beth and I digging holes and Rebekah writing in the sand.

It was the best beach outing ever! Thanks Daddy!!!

Love Nancy 

1 comment:

  1. Got an award for you:

    http://kelly-annesblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award-from-rebecca.html

    Love you loads
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete