Monday, June 20, 2011

Father’s Day!

Last week we enjoyed getting ready to surprise my dad for Father’s Day on Sunday the 19th of June.


Cookies, coffee and a card!

The little ones helped my mom make chocolate chip cookies for my dad (the cookies were meant to be a surprise but my dad found out!), Kelly made a card and my mom bought a selection of gourmet coffees.  I didn’t know what to do for my dad, so my mom suggested that I make one of my special pictures.  I knew my dad liked the pictures that I had previously made using felt, material, crayons, a fine liner and coloured cardboard, so I made him one on Saturday afternoon.



The picture I made.


Me and my dad.

We made my dad breakfast in bed! It was so much fun preparing the breakfast! We made an omelette with wild mushrooms, cheese and red peppers and on the plate put a garnish with rocket, tomato and parsley. Kelly squeezed lots of oranges by hand for juice, my mom fried some bacon and voila! My dad enjoyed it so much! I can’t wait till next Father’s Day! I love being able to bless other people.

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY, DADDY!!
I LOVE YOU!!

Love Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Dearest little Nancy, I know Daddy enjoyed his day so very much! Your picture blessed him and so did your love for him, as it does everyday! Keep being wonderful, your older sister, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete