Sunday, June 19, 2011

My First Blog Award!

This is my first blog award!  Sarah from Walking in the Narrow Way (now this is My Father’s World) gave me this award some time ago, but only now I have gotten to post it!


For this award I must list 8 things about myself:

I absolutely love sewing short and easy projects.
My favourite animal is a dolphin (although I have never seen a live one).
I love reading classics, mysteries and adventure books.
I really enjoy baking with my little sister Rebekah.
I love inventing games for my little sisters.
I love listening to Britt Nicole and Casting Crowns music.
I enjoy riding horses.
And I love Jesus Christ, and reading his word (the Bible)!

Thank you very much for the award Sarah!!
   
Love Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's really cool Nancy! Love'd reading the 8 things about you!
    x
    Sarah.J.Young

    ReplyDelete