Monday, October 24, 2011

My Birthday and Blog Anniversary!!!

On the 14th of October it was my 12th birthday!! And my Blog Anniversary!! My Blog is a year old now!! Kelly-Anne, (my sister), made me a gorgeous card!!!   


Isn’t it pretty?

We were staying with friends in Cape Town because Sofia was born at a hospital there, so I had my birthday there! They made me a trifle for my birthday! It was delicious!!!      
  

Me blowing out the candle!

My mom and Sofia were discharged from the hospital that day and we went to Greyton for the weekend (you can read more on Kelly’s blog) so that my mom could rest before the long trip home to Knysna. It was a wonderful birthday and I enjoyed it soooo much!! Thank you everyone for a lovely day!!

Love Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That card is soo pretty! :) The trifle looks delicious! I hope you enjoyed your birthday. :D

    ReplyDelete