Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

On the 25th October it was my Daddy’s birthday!!
We were all busy getting and making presents for him!!


I made my Daddy a little cushion out of felt that said NO. 1 DADDY! I also got him a packet of chocolate balls!!!!!


 
Rebekah opening Daddy’s present!  


Us girls took Daddy out to Mario’s for pizza!! It was soooo much fun!

Rebekah deciding what to have! A Hawaiian perhaps? Or maybe a margharita?  


Gabrielle devouring pizza!


 Waiting……



And begin!!

I love these photos of Rebekah!  She really enjoyed her pizza!

We went home to a delicious Chocolate cake and Daddy let us put on some of his precious Chocolate Balls when we got home!!


Me, Mommy, Daddy, Beth and Gabrielle!

I hope you had a lovely birthday Daddy!!

Love Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks like fun!
    The pizza and chocolate cake look absolutely delicious!
    I love the little pillow you made out of felt!
    Well done, Nancy!
    -Tane

    ReplyDelete